05 Mar Marathi Online Course – Level 2
Marathi is one of the most widely-spoken languages in India, mainly in the western and central areas. It’s the official language and co-official language in the Maharashtra and Goa states of Western India, respectively.
Learning Marathi is far far easier than learning any other Indian regional language. You already know 80% of Marathi if you know Hindi.
Like all Indian languages, Marathi, has a tremendous well of spirituality running through the language, especially seen in the devotional poetry of the abhang, bhajan and ovi. Language and culture are highly intertwined, and learning the language is key to understanding this beautiful spirituality.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Marathi A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course