22 Oct Marketing with Social Media – Online Course
Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses.
This course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place. In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.
This will help you know how to:
- Describe the value of social media to their marketing plan
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan
- Manage difficult social media situations o Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan
- Speak about specialty sites and social medial management tools
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust their plan as the online world evolves
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.