05 Mar Nepali Online Course – Level 2
Learn Nepali, the Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in Nepal, and also in Bhutan, Burma, and India, by about 17 million people. It’s the official language not only of the country of Nepal but it’s also one of the 23 official languages of India, where it is spoken in the states of Sikkim and West Bengal.
With its ancient culture and the Himalayas as a backdrop, Nepal remained a mysterious myth to the outside world until the 1950s, landlocked and hidden away in South Asia. Now it is the number one destination for trekkers and climbers around the globe.
With its origins based in Sanskrit, Nepali is written in the beautiful Devanagari alphabet, an art form in itself! Learn Nepali, and show your respect to the people of the most spiritual cultures in the world.
With our Nepali A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.