16 Jun Personal Productivity
Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day. Find out how to organize your life and find those hidden moments. Get the tools to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize your personal productivity.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. This course will put you on the right track to achieve that goal. Some people blame everything that goes wrong in their life on something or someone else; not you. Take the first step right now, and take ownership to begin to lead a more productive life.
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximize your productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of your time
- Stay on top of your to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organize your physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- Beat procrastination