18 Sep Pidgin Papua New Guinea Online Course – Level 1
Tok Pisin, also known as Pidgin English or Pidgin Papua New Guinea, is a creole language spoken throughout Papua New Guinea. It is an official language and the most widely used language in that country.
Tok is derived from English “talk”, and Pisin derives from the English word pidgin, which is descriptive of the typical development and use of a grammatically simplified form of a language. Learn this mixed language born on the Pacific Shores!
With our Pidgin Papua New Guinea Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Pidgin Papua New Guinea
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.