19 Jun Polish Online Course – (Business)
Discover the language of 40 million Poles, home of scientist Marie Curie and the famous English novelist Joseph Conrad, whose real name was Teodor Józef Konrad Nałęcz-Korzeniowski! Polish is a West Slavic language spoken in Poland and is the native language of the Poles. The native name for Polish is polski (Polish), język polski (the Polish language), or more formally, polszczyzna (Polish). Did you know? Besides ski jumping and football, another Polish national sport is word-formation. Learn the language from a land famous for the most Nobel prizes and picturesque scenary.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Polish Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.