01 May Polish Online Course – Level 3
Discover the language of 40 million Poles, home of scientist Marie Curie and the famous English novelist Joseph Conrad, whose real name was Teodor Józef Konrad Nałęcz-Korzeniowski! Polish is a West Slavic language spoken in Poland and is the native language of the Poles. The native name for Polish is polski (Polish), język polski (the Polish language), or more formally, polszczyzna (Polish). Did you know? Besides ski jumping and football, another Polish national sport is word-formation. Learn the language from a land famous for the most Nobel prizes and picturesque scenary.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Polish A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.