17 Jan Portuguese Online Course (Brazilian) (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Brazilian Portuguese and work on your “Relacionamento” (Relationship) with your Brazilian customers.
Expected to be the fifth largest economy by 2025, the emerging middle class now represent 18% of the population in Brazil. For most of the past decade, up until a couple of years ago, Brazil enjoyed a dramatic boom in consumption. With the current economic situation, buying is all amount demonstrating ‘value for money’.
Initial contact with your Brazilian guests is all about building an honest relationship, as they feel more comfortable doing business with people and companies they know or “feel” that they know. Know your facts and be open about your prices, benefits, and possibilities, but make sure you focus on the emotional as well as the functional sales points.
Be careful with gestures: The “O.K.” sign (finger and thumb touching) is considered very rude, while the “thumbs up” gesture is used for approval!
With our Brazilian Portuguese Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Brazilian Portuguese
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food, and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price, and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.