19 Jun Punjabi Online Course – (Business)
Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 10th most widely spoken language in the world. Spoken mainly in Punjab,the land famously referred to as ‘The Land of Five Rivers’, the language also has a significant presence in the United Arab Emirates, United States, Saudi Arabia, and Australia! Punjabi is a descendent of a language of northern India called Shauraseni. Learn this vibrant language today!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Punjabi Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.