13 Nov Sales Action – Become An Action Taker In Sales & Business
What you’ll learn
- A psychological understanding and insight into why you struggle to take action in sales
- A set of practical exercises to improve action taking in regards to sales
- How to stop nervousness and hesitation in sales interactions
- Be naturally PULLED towards making sales, instead of having to PUSH yourself to get sales
- Insight on how fear and anxiety control your behaviours and what you can do about it
- Clarity on human nature and what drives motivation
- Know principles that can positivity improve not just sales, but all areas of life
- An open mind and interest in sales psychology
- Previous personal development or psychology knowledge is helpful, but not necessary
- Experience or intentions in Sales, Marketing, or Buisness
Welcome to the Sales Action Mini Series
If I had to guess, I’d say that this isn’t the first Personal Development content you’ve seen. Maybe you’ve started watching videos from sales training experts like Grant Cardone, Gary Vee, Tai Lopez, Dan Lok, Tony Robbins, Alex Becker or any of the other Clickfunnels, youtube or social media marketing masters. Or maybe you’re already an entrepreneur or business owner who’s in charge of making sales. And while that stuff is amazing, a lot of people still find themselves frustrated with a lack of results. Not because of the of a lack of information, but because of a lack of action in their business or sales career.
See we all “know” what we should do in life when it comes to sales. We all “know” sales scripts and the perfect sales pitches, but at the end of the day, we struggle to take the action we need to take to make more sales. This is not a sales “knowledge” issue… This is a psychological one around fear and anxiety…
Be honest with yourself… Do you struggle to create results in sales? Are you constantly trying to get the latest and greatest sales training course but not fully applying it? Do you have to motivate yourself with the latest Grant Cardone video just to have the courage to contact that lead or ask for someone’s business? Does the thought of following up with sales leads and or going out and making sales in whatever industry you’re in feel exhausting or draining?
Listen I get it…
I’ve been there, and I would like to invite you to join me on a very different approach to fixing this issue. This isn’t another sales training or sales persuasion course. This is a mini psychology course for people in sales who want to take more action in their business and sales careers. Quit beating yourself up for not “working hard enough” or “closing more sales” or “lacking motivation”. If you don’t understand the inner workings of why you take action or not, you’re fighting a losing battle.
So join me in this short, but insightful mini-series as we explore the psychology of sales actions and motivation. Imagine enjoying the process and naturally and effortlessly feel compelled to go out and follow up with sales leads. Stop having to PUSH yourself to make sales & Start feeling PULLED to make them. If you’re in sales of any kind. You need to hear this.
I’ll see you inside.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone in sales who struggles to take action and wants to understand the psychology of action takers
About the instructor
Justin Quinton – Author & Coach
Justin Quinton is a best selling Author, Coach & Psychoanalytic thinker who’s ideas have helped thousands of people with his books, video series & seminars. While formally educated in psychology, his 10 plus years of research extends deeply into the field of personal development and relationship advice. After graduating university, Justin is now currently teaching and empowering others within his private practice located in Calgary, Canada.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.