01 May Serbian Online Course – Level 3
Serbian is a South Slavic language spoken mainly in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, and Macedonia by about 11 million people. It’s the official language of Serbia, spoken by 95% of the population, and the main one used in this country of stunning national parks and mountains. Virtually identical to Croatian, Serbian is written in the Cyrillic (or Russian) alphabet, and Croatian uses Roman letters. Eight countries surround Serbia, some of which were also part of the former Yugoslavia, making it a landlocked culture, with plenty of influence from its past as part of the Ottoman Empire, The Austro-Hungarian Empire and Yugoslavia, before achieving independence in 2006. Did you know? One of Serbia’s famous spots is on the slopes of Mount Radan. Known as Devil’s Town, this landscape is home to weird and wonderful red rock formations. The locals believed this to be the result of devils fighting each other, hence it’s fiendish name!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Serbian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.