05 Mar Sinhala Online Course – Level 2
Sinhala is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by about 16 million Sinhalese people in Sri Lanka, where it is one of the official and national languages, along with Tamil. It also used as a second language by another 3 million people belonging to other ethnic groups in Sri Lanka.
Due to Sri Lanka’s prominence as an ancient trading hub, cultural influences ranging from East Asia to the Middle East have shaped the island, particularly that of the Sinhalese people.
Did you know?
In Sinhala, the language of the majority of people, Sri means “blessed” and Lanka is the name of the island. Sinhala means “lion’s blood” and the lion is the central image on the national flag.
Learn Sinhala and learn the language of this lion of a country.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Sinhala A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.