05 Mar Slovenian Online Course – Level 2
Don’t be fooled by how similar the name of this language looks to “Slovak”. While they are both Slavic languages, they are quite mutually unintelligible. Whereas both languages derive the “Slov” in their names from “Slav”, Slovenian, or Slovene, is considered to be a South Slavic language along with languages such as Croatian, Serbian, Bulgarian and Macedonian. Slovenians consider Slovene to be a ‘language for lovebirds’ because of the presence of a dual grammatical form separate from regular plural forms. The language is relatively easy to read and write because words are pronounced as spelled for the most part. However, grammar can be quite tricky so watch out!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Slovenian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.