16 Jun Social learning
Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees through modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback.
With our Social Learning course, find out how to create learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization. Learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning.
In this course, discover how to:
- Define and use social learning.
- Identify social learning tools.
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture.
- Craft and lead role play scenarios.
- Practice being a role model.
- Understand modeling and observation.