05 Dec Spanish Online Course (Hospitality) – Level 1
Learn Spanish, and greet your guests with the warmth and personal touch they expect
With 470 million native speakers (560 million total speakers), Spanish ranks as the World’s No. 2 language as far as the number of individuals who speak it as their first language. Imagine the number of hotel guests you will be able welcome with just just a few words of this beautiful language. The great news is Spanish is the most phonetic language in the world – if you can spell it, you can say it!
The Spanish are a very open and communicative people; they are great conversationalists and will welcome a friendly response when checking in and out! The Spanish business culture is based on mutual respect, trust and personal relationships.
With our Spanish Hospitality Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your hotel guests in Spanish Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for check in and check out
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Talk about countries and where guests are from
- Understand simple requests e.g. taxi, please
- Use numbers 1-20 and colors
- Talk about directions and locations
- Talk about hiring a car
- Simple recommendations
- Tell the time