18 Sep Telugu Online Course – Level 1
An ancient language spoken in Indian, Telugu has more speakers (79 million) than French (75 million). The spoken language has seen many changes over the years as with other languages.
Despite the modern spoken Telugu experiencing so many changes, the written language only recently shifted from a more archaic, ancient style to one that matches spoken Telugu.
Like Tamil, Telugu is a daughter of the Dravidian language whose offspring dominate southern India.
With our Telugu Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Telugu
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks