05 Mar Tswana Online Course – Level 2
Tswana or Setswana is a popular language spoken in southern Africa by people of Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. The word “Tswana” comes from a Sotho-Tswana word which loosely translates to “The Separatists” because the Tswana people are a group of tribes formed by brothers who split from their father’s. Despite this separation, the Tswana people have always been keen on sharing culture through their Cattle Keeping and Bayei fishing methods.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Tswana A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.