05 Mar Turkish Online Course – Level 2
Learn Turkish and be guaranteed to make new friends. One thing you will soon realize when visiting Turkey is part of the Turkish culture involves being very sociable. Turkish people love to meet new friends! The Turkish culture has its basis in the city that has been the capital of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, while the Turkish language is much younger, created in the late 1920’s with the new Latin script. With one foot in Asia and foot in Europe, this is a fascinating language and equally fascinating culture to explore!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Turkish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course