05 Mar Ukrainian Online Course – Level 2
Learn Ukrainian and explore the Ukraine’s fascinating culture and the resurgence of its rich history, charming traditions and inspiring heritage. Today Ukrainian is the state language in the Ukraine, thriving and expanding like never before. It is used in government, education, business, entertainment, the Internet and all types of media.
Did you know? The tradition of the Easter egg has its beginnings in the Ukraine. The custom of eggs painted with wax dye patterns is thousands of years old and pre-dates Christianity in the county.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Ukrainian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course