05 Mar Vietnamese Online Course – Level 2
Vietnamese is one of a few languages in Asia that uses the Latin alphabet. This makes it much easier to interpret street signs and even to learn to speak. The other good news is that Vietnamese grammar is among the easiest to pick up, with very few rules to learn. Due to it being a ‘tonal’ language, pronunciation is a bit trickier, and this makes learning Vietnamese that much more fun!
Vietnamese society and culture have an organic relationship to their environment, and Vietnamese have a strong attachment to the natural world, reflected in their traditions.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Vietnamese A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.