05 Mar Welsh Online Course – Level 2
At first glace, Welsh is quite the intimidating language. However, other than word order the language has fewer irregularities thand English. Once the basic rules have been understood, reading Welsh becomes significantly easier. Many believe that it lacks the use of vowels but there are more official vowels than in English with Welsh beating English out 7 to 5. Speaking of beating English out, following rules to eliminate Welsh, the language has seen a resurgence in the last 50 years with active effort being made to educate the people on Welsh culture and language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Welsh A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.