16 Jun Women in Leadership – Online Course
Today women make up half of the workforce. That said, their male colleagues are promoted and appointed to leadership positions at a much higher rate. Women offer great work ethics, value diversity and work-life balance, promote a culture of greater collaboration and accountability and they also bring something different from men to the workforce. However, many times this goes unnoticed.
This course touches on how organizations should and can develop women leaders, the barriers to and the benefits of women’s leadership in organizations, as well as advancements for the future of women. Gain an insight into how women are changing the workforce, open up to new perspectives, what benefits can come from hiring and promoting women to higher positions and how to create educational and networking opportunities for women within your organization.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the leadership gap between men and women
- Learn about the role of women in the workforce
- Learn about the different traits associated with women in management, the barriers facing women in leadership positions and the key benefits of gender equality in the workplace
- Encourage and create educational and training opportunities for women
- Understand the importance of recruiting women and appoint them to leadership positions
- Incorporate mentoring and networking at every stage of a woman’s career
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.