16 Jun Women in Leadership
In the United States today, women make up half of the workforce. That said, their male colleagues are promoted at a much higher rate, accordiing to Women in the Workplace, a study undertaken by LeanIn.Org and McKinsey. Women offer great work ethnics, and bring something different from men to the workforce, but many times it goes unnoticed. Learn how organizations can develop women leaders, about the benefits of women in organizations, as well as advancements for the future of women.
Gain an insight into how women are changing the workforce, open up to a new perspective on the workforce, and what benefits can come from hiring and promoting women to higher positions.
In this course, you will:
- Discuss the leadership gap between men and women
- Learn about women in various powerful positions
- Discuss different traits associated with women in management
- Understand the different barriers facing women in leadership positions
- Learn about the key benefits of gender equality in the workplace
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.