22 Oct Writing for the Web
The Internet is full of fascinating places to find information, check out your favorite companies and stores, look for deals, read the news, and much more.
However, people don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book. As writers, we have to be very aware of how people approach a web page so that we can create interesting and engaging content. This will help you how to:
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Plan what to write to reflect your web hierarchy
- Create engaging content, including catchy headlines
- Enhance your writing with other forms of media
- Make your writing accessible to a variety of readers
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.