13 Nov The 4-Step Sales Guide – Use Psychology Hacks to Sell More
- The evolutionary psychology behind social value theory
- Optimal body language for sales
- How to fix your vocal tone
- Why your aesthetic appearance matters, and how to make it great
- Three ways to earn massive social proof in online sales
- Click funnels – what they are, how they work, and how to make your own
- The optimal way to craft a product hook
- How to write an excellent e-mail ad, with examples
- The emotionality paradigm
- Empathy statements – why they make you more money
- How to build genuine rapport with a potential customer
- “Opening The Loop” – how Tai Lopez, Grant Cardone, and Gary V made it big
- The best way to word your close
- How to overcome the vast majority of rejections
- A deep, almost insatiable hunger for success
- A willingness to step outside of your comfort zone
If you’re looking for a practical, high-yield, no-BS approach to making more money in sales, this is the course you want.
Hi, I’m Nick. I’m a behavioral neuroscience researcher who’s worked in sales for the last 6 years.
Let’s get straight to the point. Unfortunately for you, the majority of the world has fallen for the feel-good charms of the modern sales “guru”. They’re successful, motivational, inspiring – and in many cases, completely backwards.
Instead of focusing on immediately applicable techniques and practical theory, they spend their time and energy making you feel good. Making vague, ambiguous statements like “be yourself” or “believe in your product”. Sound familiar?
Don’t get me wrong, these look great on paper. But they don’t translate into results.
They don’t make you more sales.
They don’t make you more money.
And they don’t actually move your life forward in any real way.
All they do is get you caught up in an emotional hamster wheel that allows you to justify your lack of quantifiable progress by saying “what matters is that I’m trying!”
That’s not what I believe in. I believe in numbers, and I believe in success above all else. And I think by the end of our course, you will too.
The Ultimate 4-Step Sales Guide is the culmination of the idea that online courses should cut the fluff and just get straight to the point.
Me and my partner Soma have over 8 years of face-to-face and online sales experience between us, and with this course we’ve crammed everything we know into a single, information-packed hour.
Some of the stuff we say is controversial, debatable, and possibly amoral. And I’m sure we’ll be hearing from some of you about it. But you can’t argue with results.
Our content is simple and modern, drawing from the latest in economics, neuroscience, and evolutionary psychology. We spent countless hours testing each technique so you don’t have to. In The Ultimate 4-Step Sales Guide, you’re going to learn the latest trends in marketing, sales strategies, and sales today – click funnels, psychological loops, social proof, time constraints, and more.
I’m incredibly excited to get you on board with us. You’re about to embark on one of the best decisions of your entire entrepreneurial career.
And in the incredibly unlikely case that you don’t end up learning anything valuable, we want you to know that you can return it within 30 days for a no-risk money back guarantee.
Sound too good to be true? Check out our content for yourself.
Who is the target audience?
- People interested in evolutionary psychology, and how to use it to make more money
- People interested in economics, and how to apply certain economic principles to make more money
About the instructors
Nickolas Saraev – Neuroscientist & Best Selling Instructor
Nick is an instructor, entrepreneur, and neuroscientist. He currently works full time as a body language and vocal tonality coach at his own company in downtown Vancouver, and alternates between teaching live and online.
Nick earned his BSc in Behavioral Neuroscience (with Distinction) in 2018, and is part of the National Association of Sales Professionals (NASP).
Soma Marton – Best Selling Instructor and Online Marketing Expert
Soma is a molecular biologist with a passion for videography, online marketing, and online sales. He currently manages a biology lab at Simon Fraser University, and works part-time as a personal body language coach in downtown Vancouver.
Soma is also a member of the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals (CAMP).
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.