06 Sep Basque Online Course – Level 1
The Basque country is a region that spans borders, and is one of the oldest communities in Europe, located in northern Spain and southwestern France and straddling the Pyrenees Mountains. Basque culture has always emphasized innovation, while maintaining strong cultural roots.
Did you know? Basque, or Euskara, was once a language on the brink of extinction and is now spoken by approximately one million people worldwide. Spanish is the other official language in the Basque region.
With our Basque Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Basque
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks