23 Mar Developing a Safety Procedures Manual
Learn to write Safety Procedures that protect and empower your team/s, ensuring safety in the workplace.
Safety procedures are the backbone of an organization’s Safety Management System. They provide consistency and when followed create a safe working environment and greater productivity due to less injury down time. However, safety procedure writing is more difficult and time consuming than it at first appears. With this self-study course, make you have the foundation to start writing effective safety procedures with immediate effect.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Develop a Safety Procedure Template
- Develop a flowchart to accurately depict process activities
- Use brainstorming to gather necessary information for safety procedure creation
- Understand a variety of procedure types (Step-by-Step, Playscript, Decision Tree, Decision Tables)
- Write and revise Step-by-Step safety procedures
- Add communication elements to safety procedures
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.