17 Nov English Online Course – Level 3
Learn English, the language of Queen Elizabeth 11, Shakespeare, Dickens and Jane Austin, and J.K.Rowling, Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. From writers to pop stars, from actors to scientists, English is the language of music, the Internet, aviation, science, tourism and diplomacy.
Although it comes second to Mandarin and Spanish in the total number of speakers, English is the language you’ll be able to use most widely, as it’s spoken in more countries than any other language. It’s an official language in 50+ countries, such as the U.K, the U.S, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and a second language in many more. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
Move onto the next level of English, and get ready to be able to talk t0 1.5 billion people in the world!
With our English A1.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Describe using There is and There are
- Describe where things are using prepositions of place
- Ask for directions and answer
- Use the present simple for routine and present continuous for what’s happening at that moment
- Talk about the past using the Past Simple
- Use prepositions in Time Expressions
- Know when to use Some/any
- Talk about ability using Can/Can’t
- Use Like / would like to talk about likes versus requests
- Use the verbs ‘have,’ ‘do’ and go in phrases
- Describe signs and transport
- Talk about what you are wearing
- Ask for what you want
- Talk about future plans
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.