06 Sep Finnish Online Course – Level 1
Finnish is beautifully elegant and economic, where you can say so much with just one word and each letter equals to exactly one sound, always.
If you are thinking of visiting the Land of a Thousand Lakes, then over 90% of the population of Finland speak Finnish as their first language, and a few words will go a long way. Home to the sauna, the Aurora Borealis and the midnight sun, make sure you know how to say hello to Santa Claus in his native language when you visit.
With our Finnish Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Finnish
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks