26 Jun French Online Course – Level 1
French is the international language of haute cuisine, fashion, the arts and architecture. Parler French and access the great masters in literature as well as those famous films and songs that we all know so well; French is the language of Victor Hugo, Molière, Edith Piaf, Jean-Paul Sartre, Johnny Hallyday and Alain Delon.
After English and German, French is the third most used language on the Internet, ahead of Spanish, and, along with English, is the only language spoken across five continents. This beautiful, romantic language has a massive influence in the world of fashion, arts, music, sport and food.
As the world’s number-one tourist destination with more than 70 million visitors a year, France is a must for your travel list. Bon voyage, everyone!
With our French Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in French
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
How to learn with this course
- Watch the Video.
- Read the associated material .
- Do the quiz to check learning
- Move on to the next lesson, you can come back to this one later if you wish!