05 Mar Hindi Online Course – Level 2
Learn Hindi, the language that bridges the oldest culture in the world and the modern worldwide phenomenon of Bollywood. Hindi is the official language of India, with English being the other official language. Although there are several regional languages, Hindi is used by the largest number of people as their first language. Many elements of India’s diverse cultures, such as its religions, cuisine and philosophy, have had a profound impact across the world. Learn Hindi and walk through the door to cultural richness.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Hindi A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.