18 Sep Pashto Online Course – Level 1
As the national language of Afghanistan, Pashto is primarily spoken in the east and south and has some presence in northern and western parts of the country. Different estimates show that Pashto is the mother tongue of 45–60% of the total population of Afghanistan. The language also has a strong presence of Arabic and Quranic vocabulary and is significantly influenced by the Persian language!
With our Pashto Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Pashto
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.