07 Sep Tagalog Online Course – Level 1
The story of Tagalog started when the beautiful islands of the Philippines were home to Indo-Malay and Chinese merchants, followed by seafaring Spanish explorers.
Today it is the language of the second largest cultural-linguistic group in the Philippines, and its now official language Filipino is based on Tagalog.
Did you know? The name Tagalog comes from the native term tagailog, meaning ‘people living near a/the river’.
With our Tagalog Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Tagalog
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks