02 Nov TESOL Online
Get TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certified at your own pace from anywhere in the world, with practical language teaching skills that you can apply immediately in the classroom.
Full 100-hour program of the techniques and skills required to confidently teach a language
Unique language learning unit – put yourself in your learners’ shoes
Videos of language teachers for best practice
Tasks and quizzes to check understanding as you learn
Externally certified and assessed to meet international TESOL/TEFL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages/Teaching English as a Foreign Language)standards
Downloadable, printable international certificate available the same day you complete the course
- 100-hour course of 17 Units
- Acquire a background modern teaching methodologies and learning English as a second language
- Making grammar easy and fun in the classroom
- Handle pronunciation challenges across a range of multi-language learners
- How to handle vocabulary so it sticks and makes sense in real life situations
- Approach lesson planning and classroom management with confidence and energy
- Cover all four skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Gain an introduction into Virtual and online teaching
- TFL (teaching foreign language) options for those looking to teach a language other than English
- Find tips for updating your resume and finding work in Unit 17
- As learning is assessed throughout the course, there is no final exam, however, there is final TESOL Test online.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.